Tuesday 1 August 2017

Dawn School Nolambur Mogappair West Chennai Reviews

Dear Parents,
We are the parent of Kids Studying in Dawn school at Nolambur, Mogappair West Chennai.
At Dawn School Nolambur Mogappair West Chennai they have adopted a rigorous classical approach to education which I believe will help my daughter in std V learn so much better than any other school.
The motivation and encouragement given by the teachers are excellent.
I regret now that my thought are really wrong by seeing fake news and reviews. 
The standard of the education is really super, teachers are supper cool and so caring, fee structure are really reasonable compare to the nearby school.
my friend daughter studying in a school near Dawn School Nolambur Mogappair West Chennai, the fee of the same standard is three times higher then dawn school. they felt bad and their changed their daughter here and now they happy for it too.
The class teachers are cordial and nice. Excellent approach and lots of extra-curricular activities. There is no excessive pressure on homework, and overall personality development of kids is emphasized on and I am very happy to get my child admitted to this wonderful school.
Thanking you

2 comments:

  1. That's true .. DAWN SCHOOL ,NOLAMBUR is second home to my son .Everyone is so caring ,Management is excellent ..I am happy that my son is studying in a wonderful school

    ReplyDelete